Sender:
From:
Richard Edward Vehlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 1992 16:19:53 -0500
I was at the RPI-RIT game last night. I liked the fact that the game was
between two predominantly engineering institutions. (This is aside from
Clarkson U of course). The scoring was pretty good, the fights were simply
some of the best I've seen. Unfortunately, I failed to recharge my CamCorder
batteries, so I was able to only videotape portions thereof. RIT was taking
cheapshots, especially #4 O'Brien. By the way, in line with recent discussions
on multiple goals in short times, RPI scored 3 goals in less than 1.5 minutes
at the beginning of period 3.

     Here I've always assumed that Brown was the Bruins. I've heard "Bears"
too. Of course, here at the major rival of Brown, names of "Asshole", etc. are
the widely accepted pseudonyms.

     If div. 1 should not play 3, then I guess we should never have played
Union in the past. In '87, we won 13-0, in '88 we lost. False confidence? Hmm.

-Richard E Vehlow, [log in to unmask]