Sender:
From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 09:31:59 -0500
On Jan 22,  5:31, Robb Newman wrote:
>I somehow can't imagine any Canadians suiting up for Army, either....

Some years ago, back when the Cadets were still an ECAC team, they actually had
a player whose hometown was listed as somewhere in Ontario.  Of course, I can't
remember who, and I've always wondered what his story was... presumably, he was
an American citizen who happened to be living in Canada at the time.

--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and '95                                             DJF  5/27/94
LET'S GO RED!!                                                  JCF  12/2/97
"A friend of mine became a billionaire by inventing Cliff Notes.  When I
 asked him where he got such a great idea, he said, 'Well, to make a long
 story short...'"
-- Steven Wright