Sender:
From:
Ken Kretsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 16:41:27 -0500
Folks,

Just seen on the Web...

--- Cut here -------------

ORONO, ME (PUI) Sources close to senior EPA officials indicate the agency is
about to release a report that blames Global Warming to a deliberate leak
in the freon refridgerant for the ice surface at the University of Maine's
Alfond Arena. Apparently, Shawn Walsh, the schools controversial, embattled
varsity hockey coach, personally installed a tap off the rink's main storage
tank directly into the visitor's locker room. Reportedly, the problem was
first reported by players from the University of Boston, who complained
that the visitor's locker room "smelled like the men's room at the Dug Out".
New Hampshire University hockey team members likened the odor "to the
barns at the dairy school."

Ken Kretsch             | "Coach, my Mom wants me to live for my Bar Mitzvah"
BU '79                  | "Goldberg, this is your Bar Mitzvah. Today you
[log in to unmask]        |  become a man!"

Re: BU's decision to drop steriod-ball: 'bout time!!