Sender:
From:
"Kenneth M. Baker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 1997 22:31:59 -0500
Glen Keeney writes:
>I don't know about I75 - BUT the posted limit is the one they enforce.

I-75 is 70 mph from the Ohio border to the Telegraph Road exit (Exit 35).
Then, it is 65 mph from Telegraph to Outer Drive (Exit 42).  Past Outer
Drive, the speed limit is 55 mph right to downtown Detroit.

By the way, the annual Hockey-L CCHA Gathering will be before, between, and
during intermissions at both games Friday.  Also, before and during
intermissions Saturday.  We will be at Section 114 right at the top row in
the lower bowl.  Hope to see everyone there at the Joe.

By the way to all you BG and Miami fans:  There is construction on I-75 from
I-280 to the Ohio/Michigan border in Toledo.  One lane traffic each way.  A
possible detour could be to go to I-280 and take it south to Summit St.
(right before the drawbridge) and go north on Summit.  Summit goes right
into Michigan and winds up dumping you on I-75.  Going back to Ohio, Summit
is the last exit in Michigan.  Exit and take it right back to 280 North and
go to I-75 Southbound.

Kenneth M. Baker
University of Michigan '96
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]