Sender:
From:
"Sawicky, Charles x96828b3" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 23:24:29 -0500
Comments:
To: "Jason W. Roy" <[log in to unmask]>
Jason,  i agree with you , but the reason I think that the St. Cloud  -
MN rivalry is bigger is due to what you mentioned, how they pump you up
for games at St. Cloud.  I also have a sister that goes there to college
and it just seems too like the fans there are the greatest and the same
goes for MN.  The only other schools that have the same support that i
know of (maybe more) are BU, RPI and cornell and since a lot of people
know each other from St. Cloud and MN, it makes it even more
interseting!  The Wisc - MN rivalry has gone down though and I do know
what you are saying about how they play at the Target Center!

Chuck Sawicky