Sender:
From:
"Anthony R. Mastantuoni" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 16:14:01 EST
     As someone who lives in the New York City area, this list is
just about my only contact with college hockey.  My cable system shows
college hockey games about one every decade.  However, it has been
really great to experience the excitement of college hockey through
everyone on the list.  Kudos to everyone for a fine job.
     I have finally gotten up the nerve to request a some information
from the fans on the list.  I hope I am posting this question to the
correct list (if I'm not, please be kind in your flames).  I was hoping
to find some information on a few players the New York Rangers have
drafted and are playing college hockey.  I would appreciate a brief
scouting report and what (if any) are their pro chances (NHL or AHL).
In order to avoid boring those non-Ranger fans, please e-mail privately.
     The players in question are:
        D- Dan Brierly          (Yale)
        D- Eddy Campbell        (University of Lowell)
        D- Davide Dal Grande    (Notre Dame)
        D- Mickey Elick         (Wisconsin)
        C- John Rushin          (Notre Dame) (Graduated??)
        G- Jeff Heil            (U. of Wisconsin, River Falls)

     I want to thank everyone in advance for their time and cooperation.
It is greatly appreciated.  Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,

Anthony R. Mastantuoni
Acquisitions Supervisor
Iona College/Ryan Library