Sender:
From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 03:33:04 -0400
Comments:
Authenticated sender is <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks to Monty Rand (and hopefully some well spent money), there are
now several images available on my BU web site of the 1996 Beanpot
Championship between the Terriers and the Huskies.

There are also some more images from last year's NCAA Championship,
which were added at the end of January, also taken by Monty Rand.

All of the images are in JPEG format. Be warned that most of the
images are between 200-290KB and may take some time to download.
Hopefully, everyone who views them will think that the download time
is work the wait.

If you enjoy the images I would appreciate your comments.  It is
critical for me to learn if the images are worth the money I have
spent.

Thank you.

Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers  1995 NCAA, Hockey East and Beanpot Champions
BU Hockey:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/hockey.html
The Bedford Flag:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/flag.html
But I Digress:  http://www.tiac.net/users/spickett/bid.html