Sender:
From:
"Steven M. Bernhardt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 09:31:56 -0500
Here's the scope on Nick Checco and his hockey class at the U of M.  First,
yes he is taking PE 1070 Ice Hockey on Monday and Wednesday afternoons.
How do I know?  I skate in the Tuesday and Thursday class and many of the
people in that class also skate in the other section.  Also, another Gopher
player, Jason Seils, who's red-shirting this year is in the class.  Second,
the Gopher coaching staff have NOTHING to do with the class.  In the past
former Gopher coach (i.e. HOCKEY GENIUS) Bill Butters ran the class but he
no longer does.

Take if from me, I've played against Nick a couple of times during the
summer and he's a great guy who loves to play hockey.  Besides, it an easy
A!

Steven M. Bernhardt
Post-Bacc Business & Marketing Education
University of Minnesota

Go Gopher Pucksters!