Sender:
From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 18:58:52 EST
Does anyone have the phone number for NESN?  (I'd check the archives but I'm
afraid I'd be flooded with NESN entries and have no way of figuring which of
the 100's of entries had a phone number.)  Or email address.

I regularly check their morning Scoreboard show.  On weekends it's my way of
getting Hockey East scores (since I'm not on-line at my house).  This past
Sunday, they only showed two HE scores, contrary to their usual tradition of
HE completeness.  The two scores were BU-Maine and Merrimack-Northeastern (the
latter of which they televised).  They left out UMA-BC, UML-Providence, and
whatever non-conference team UNH was playing.

Actually, it would be nice if at the end of the HE telecasts, if they'd give
a final rundown of scores, but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

I would like NESN to know, however, that HE scores are important to people.

Please send the number privately to keep list traffic to a minimum.

Thanks in advance.

DaveH