Sender:
From:
Jeff Walden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 12:57:47 -0500
        About this UND-Minnesota topic on throwing objects, here is my
take on it.
        First, anybody who was at that game knows that 95% of those
throwing the bottles of PowerAde came from that one corner in the lower
section of Student seating.  So we shouldn't all be tagged bad fans for
something just a few did.  I did not see anybody in my center section
throw anything.
        Second, I do remember when the Sioux went down to the Twin Cities
to play the Gophers last year, seeing a few Gopher fans throwing
posters at the Sioux and at Dean Blais.  Yeah, I know it was just
posters, but it could have been puck, helmet, or stick night just the
same.  So was that just retaliation for what the Sioux did or are some of
the Gopher fans just as immature as some of the Sioux fans??

Notice I am not generalizing...

                                        Jeff Walden