Sender:
From:
Allen Bibeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 07:28:33 +0000

>         To the people that have seen The finnish goalie from Denver I
> have a few questions.
> (1) What he hell is guys problem or misfortune, he skates out to the red
> line before the game and every period, if he intends on being in the
>pros
> some day this is a behavior that has to end. The Sioux players started
> meeting him out at center ice. I mean he is good but he is not a world
>by
> any means why does he skate out to center ice? He seems way to cockey>>
> (2) He was drilled in the third period and hit hard no penalty awarded
> I believe the refs over looked it because of his antics any feed back on
> that. I my self smiled and cheered like most of the peoiple in the
>crowd.
> (3) Landon wilson and the DU goalie seem to know each other they
> explained pleasantries in the first game by wilson getting in his face
> it would be nice to know what he said.
> (4) does anyone think he spends too much time entertaining the crowd
> he seems to a good goalie but lackes discipline and focus..

Check me if I'm wrong, but isn't the reason we all go to and watch hockey
games is to be entertained?  He just has a lot of fun doing his part to
keep us entertained.  Perhaps his antics are ment to get under the other
teams skin.  If they are, more power to him.  I think anything like that
which gives you that edge should be used.

I don't know what happened in North Dakota, but when he visited NMU last
year everyone in the crowd seemed to enjoy watching what he was doing on
the ice.

Al
you a psychological advantage