Sender:
From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 1994 15:40:39 -0500
Mike Sprung writes:
>The game was tied after the end of the third
>period, and in the IHL, they go directly to shootouts (I won't
>even think about getting into THAT debate!).

Some folks are calling for this in HE...to eliminate OT in the regular
season altogether and go right to the shootout.  It doesn't sound like
a bad idea, except that it presents a problem right now with the NC$$
game format.  I wouldn't expect to ever see this happen unless it
became an NC$$-wide change.

Nice to hear that Graeme is still playing and doing well.