MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Judy Ebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 13:49:10 +0000
UB Bowdoin will bring wine.

Our best,
Bridget, Ginny and Judy

On 4/6/17, 1:43 PM, "- MEEOA-L - Maine Educational Opportunity Association members communication on behalf of Betty McCue-Herlihy" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Dear Colleagues,
    I am responsible for the Maine Basket for the NEOA  Conference and I am
    literally begging for your help. If you can donate any item can you please
    email me at [log in to unmask] and I will be indebted to your kindness and
    generosity. I will be at the conference on Tuesday so you can find me the
    hotel. So please any item will help the cause.
    Again thanks
    Betty

    --
    Betty McCue-Herlihy, Ed.D, LCPC, NCC
    Associate Director of TRIO Student Support Services

    *"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the
    world*".
    *Nelson Mandela*

    Confidentiality Notice:  This email and any attachments are intended only
    for the individual(s) named in the text of the message and may contain
    confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
    should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the
    sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
    and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended
    recipient, any use of this e-mail and/or attachments is strictly
    prohibited.  Thank you for your cooperation.