Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1992 16:32:53 -0500
SEND HOBEY POLL REPSONSES TO:

Well, here are the results of my Hockey-L Hobey Baker poll. Only
15 people responded (mostly easterners) and only 13 answered both
questions. I suppose I can continue accepting responses until April 2
(it's awarded on April 3) and I will post any further updates
should anyone else vote.

WHO DO YOU THINK MOST DESERVES TO WIN THE HOBEY BAKER AWARD?
Scott Pellerin		9 1/2
Daren Madeley		2 1/2
Denny Felsner		2
Duane Derksen		1

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE HOBEY BAKER AWARD?
Felsner		5
Scott Beattie	3 1/2
Pellerin	3
Madeley		1
Larry Olimb 	  1/2

----------------------------
Well, it looks like 3 eastern teams won't make the final fore as they
had in the previous two years (SLU and Maine are the only teams
left from the east). My predicted final fore was SLU, Maine, LSSU and
Northern Michigan with Maine beating NMU, 5-3 in the finals. So my
prediction could come true. I think Hockey East was a little weaker
this year than last and the ECAC was less competitive against other
conferences as well. Good luck to Northern Michigan. May the green and
gold triumph again!

BRI FARENELL	CLARKSON '95	[log in to unmask]

"It's a great day for hockey."	---Bob Johnson 1931-1991

"Take me out to the ballgame..." 	---Baseball song