From:
Rich Hovorka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rich Hovorka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 02:08:40 -0500
> On the flip side, Starr Arena
> has long been a chamber of horrors for the Bears and, historically, may
well
> be the most difficult conference arena for Brown to gain a victory.  The
> Bears have succeeded in leaving Lynah with an occasional win, but the
> results at Starr have been truly frustrating over the years.

I can't really speak for Starr, but Lynah hasn't been very friendly at all
to Brown in recent years.  Their last win in Ithaca cam in February 1995,
and they have gone 0-8-0 since.  In fact, Brown hasn't scored a goal on the
road vs. Cornell since November 12, 1999 in an 8-1 loss to the Big Red,
which means that nobody on the current Brown roster has ever scored at Lynah
Rink.  I'm pretty confident that will change on Friday.

Brown is 9-29-1 all-time at Lynah Rink in the regular season.

--Rich

(Source: http://members.cox.net/tbrw/ )