From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:41:15 -0500
Well, it turns out that people are not able to attend the semifinals
with me, so I have 1 extra ticket for each of Thursday's games.  I will
sell them for cost plus the cost of mailing them if we can't make other
arrangements.  Oh yes, this seat is behind one of the nets. High up
enough that you get a good view of the ice but not too high.

I guess I will see if this ticket selling thing works out.  It will give
me a good idea if I am going to be stuck if I get tickets but then can't
go to the Frozen Four next year.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!