From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:06:51 -0800
Someone asked a question about how the 4 conferences (WCHA, CCHA, HE and
ECAC) power ratings (either RPI or PWR) have varied as a function of
time, I thought that was an excellent way of finding out, overall, what
is happening with each conference, especially the ECAC.

 ... I dont have the resources or the data, but it would be interesting
to see the data from the mid 80s til now, if available. This is the only
way to spot trends. My feeling is that the ECAC is NOT a cycle, but
downward. HE should be upward, I would guess the other two are pretty
steady and strong. Anyone?

Thanks.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64