From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:38:24 -0500
I guess trying to buy tickets and only getting placed on the waiting
list doesn't help your standing.  I tied to buy tickets for Providence
but was wait listed.  I did buy tickets for Albany.  My code is E.
Seems to me trying to get tickets should count for something.

And if anyone is wondering.  I am going to send in my application and
try to get a couple of tickets.  If it turns out I can't attend next
year I will sell them for my cost.  I certainly hope that Hockey-L
continues to give me contact with folks who will buy the tickets.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!