From:
Glen Keeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 1995 02:36:53 +0500
  Looks to me like Buddy Powers former team (RPI), by winning the ECAC
tournament and qualifying for an automatic NCAA slot, knocks out
Buddy Powers current team (Bowling Green) which was in slot #12
in the ratings race for NCAA positions.  Had Bowling Green won on
Saturday night, they might have been playing LSSU for the last NCAA
position, the other one of the two losing out to RPI.

  We may now need to come up with the BGSU rule.  The CC rule was successful
in saving the skin of CC, Michigan, and Clarkson (well, they probably
would have made it anyway, but it at least relieved the anxiety).

-glen-