From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 1994 13:53:48 -0400
This is in response to Duane who suggested that we open
up the game so that collegians have an easier transition
to the NHL.

As was mentioned, the college game is much more wide open
than the pro game. Secondly, I'm a fan of both and if anything,
the NHL should more emulate the college game not vice versa.
The college game is more wide open and there's less of that
neutral zone trap garbage. The two line pass is a great
advantage the college game has.

---
Bri Farenell                           NO NHL STRIKE/LOCKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[log in to unmask]       also at: [log in to unmask]
AHL contact for rec.sport.hockey       Clarkson soccer: 1993 NCAA semifinalists
  My thoughts on the MLB strike: Only 34 days until hockey season (I hope)