Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 1994 12:18:41 EST
What a Game!!!!  Maine played like animals, the crowd was
wild, and it was just generally great.
All of us in the Blue Line Club didn't really need to do
much cheering, because even the stodgy old farts were
cheering last night!  Wow.  :)
Allison was quite the goalie, stopping some hard shots,
and Maine's offense was passing and pressing real hard,
even though theys seemed a bit tired at the end.
Tonight should be just as good, I hope.  Poor UNH. ;)
Steven King was in his skybox for the game, and
as Shawn Walsh had let us in the Blue Line Club have
a skybox, we were able to the Master of Horror reading
a book during halftime!!!  Doesn't the guy WRITE enough
books?  He should drink a beer instead. ;)
That is dedication to your job!
*   ---    "I find your lack of faith disturbing."          *
*  )O O(                 -Darth Vader, Star Wars (ANH)      *
*   V-V    Steaklite---It sucks.     -FRONTIER ADVERTISMENT *
********(IO92257 AT MAINE.MAINE.EDU BRENT A. COOK)***********