From:
Greg Sorenson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 1994 10:04:54 CST
This hit me late last night, when I was away from my internet link.

Would anyone be as quick to sympathize with this kid if he had told
BU's Mike Grier, or MSU's Anson Carter, to go back to the jungle?

Just wondering.

GS

Sorenson's Line for Sunday, 1/30:
Bud                                               14             BUD LIGHT
Beavis & Butthead halftime          3 1/2         In Living Color halftime