Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1992 12:47:04 -0500
First of all someone asked for the Fieldhouse phone number: (518) 276-6262

As Tony posted ealier, RPI came back from a 2-0 first period deficit with 1
goal in the second and one in the third to tie BU last night.  IMO, these
are two of the best in the east, and it was one of the better games I have
seen in a while.  Both Goaltenders were SPECTACULAR, there was not one
cheap goal all night.  Little was especially good with one amazingly daring
breakaway save in OT.

The Engineers looked a little flat in the first and BU came out flying and
with THE BEST powerplay I have seen since I last saw a U-Maine game.  RPI's
powerplay was horrid.  BUT, RPI made the necessary adjustments between periods
1 & 2, and seemed to gain momentum from there right through to OT.  As the
score and shots showed it was an even game throughout with neither team able
to sustain an offense for too long.

You will be hearing alot from these two teams this year...

-Ryan Stone
 Lawrence University (Appleton, WI) '93
 Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute '93

		  | RYAN G. STONE                    |