From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 19:19:31 -0500
  We are getting close and closer to the FF (aka PP).  If you are
planning on attending the Hockey-L dinner between the semifinals on
April 8 please email skatingsaints.com right away.  If you don't have a
copy of the email with information of the dinner please ask for a copy.
 Thank you.  (Do I sound like a broken record yet?)

Clarkson defeats Colgate 2-1 to advance to the championship game
tomorrow night.

I will use CCT (what Clarkson was when I was at SLU) for Clarkson and CU
for Colgate.

First Period:
3:01 CCT - Curley from McKinven and  Rutherglen
at 18:20  Blight of CCT got a breakaway while on the PK but was hauled
down in front of the net.  A Penalty Shot was called but Silverthorn
blocked the shot.
18:20 - CU - Wilson
Saves:
CCT - Traylen - 13
CU - Silverthorn -11

Second Period:
14:34 - CCT - Grenzy from Porter
Saves:
CCT - Traylen - 7
CU - Silverthorn -15

Third Period:
Saves:
CCT - Traylen - 9
CU - Silverthorn -10

Not that sure about the saves.  They didn't give saves and I didn't
always catch the shot info.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!