From:
Mindy Drexel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 20:08:31 EDT
Would anyone out there know where I could get some college hockey cards??  I'm
interested in any cards, but esp. Wolverines (esp. Josh Langfeld, Mike Van
Ryn, also alumni Brendan Morrison, Marty Turco, John Madden, Mike Legg, and
Steve Shields), and also Brian Gionta of Boston College and BU alumni Jay
Pandolfo.  Thanks.

Mindy  =)