From:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 12:43:39 -0500
Congrats to the Spartans on a big weekend! (From an east-coaster.)

I know you think the east-coast swing was tough, but you would have
been proud to see your boys play B.C. on the 25th. Bowling Green
wasn't so hospitable when B.C. came to visit earlier this month.

I would love to see more east-west trips like this.

You should of played Mass-Lowell last Sunday. The former Lowell
coach who led them to NCAA Tourney victories over the Spartans in 94
and 96, left Lowell over the summer for a "better" position at
Northeastern. Whatever there is to the "Crowder" magic, he certainly
proved its existence by rallying the Northeastern squad to a victory. You
probably would have fared better against Lowell.

Anyhow, you've got to be proud after this weekend. The Spartans rank
will certainly break the top 5 now.