From:
Indulis R Rutks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Indulis R Rutks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 1995 23:23:29 -0600
After a closer look at my e-mailbox, I realized a "Carnac The
Magnificent" award must be given to Wayne Smith for posting the following
at 5:29:30 pm CST, a full 2 hours and 45 minutes before the actual
seedings were broadcast:

Assuming the above stay, then I would guess MSU would move to the so far
vacant #5East, and then the East and West #5/#6 teams exchanged,
giving..

      West               East
    1 Michigan (2)     1 BU (1)
    2 CC (6)           2 ME (3)
    3 Minnesota (4)    3 UNH (5)
    4 Wisconsin (9)    4 Clarkson (8)
    5 MSU (7)          5 LSSU (10)
    6 RPI (18)         6 Denver (11)

This also fits in that the committee tries to avoid conference matchups
in the 1st round.

OK, selection committee, what's the real story?   :-)

Wayne Smith
The College Hockey Discussion List administrator
Systems Group - CAPS              BITNET/CREN:  wts@maine
University of Maine System        internet:     [log in to unmask]

Wayne, you can pick up your turban next to the Mason jar on Funk &
Wagnall's front porch. Congratulations to all of our winners!!!

- Indy Rutks ([log in to unmask])