From:
"Luiz F. Valente" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luiz F. Valente
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 1995 01:11:52 EST
Princeton won the deciding game of this hard-fought series 3-2 in double
overtime, and will advance to the ECAC semifinals against Clarkson.
Rensselaer will play Colgate in the other semifinal.

I'll try to post a longer report later. Right now my emotions are
running too high, after watching 83 minutes of fierce hockey action,
and sharing 45 mournful minutes in the Brown locker room with the players
and the coaching staff.

To the 31 student-athletes in the Brown hockey program, and my good
friends in the coaching staff, thank you for a great season. You
have represented Brown University well. You deserved a better fate.

Luiz F. Valente