From:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 1995 16:23:08 -0600
        I guess I can say that Buzz officates (Highschool, D3, D2,D1) at
the same level rotten and inconsistent... The high level of chippyness
can be attributed to he (I mean BuZZ) putting his whistle away and letting
players play a rough brand of hockey which results in Guys like Andy
Brink getting Mugged and retaliating. If you know andy he isn't what I
would call a rough player.
        Is there any way to get him fired or sign a pettion on him being
removed from the league if he is publically announcing opinion he
shouldn't be reffing period.