From:
Andrew Brecher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Brecher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 1995 18:01:39 -0500
In article <[log in to unmask]>,
[log in to unmask] wrote:

>--> Brown Goalie Mike Parson left the game just about 7:00 into the second
>period (after 6 goals for the Knights) for freshman goalie Jeff Holowaty.
>Holowaty played great considering he's had one period of ECAC play had
>virtually no defensive help in front of the cage.

Holowaty will be very good very soon, but fell to the Parsons curse toward
the end- there was no excuse for the last two goals (or was it the 8th and
9th?).  But he did stop two breakaways when the rest of the Brown team
decided to do little more than go through the motions.  The final score
should have been something like 6-4, not 10-2.  Clarkson was certainly the
better team, but they also got almost all the breaks and the benefit of
one of the ECAC's best goalies having a terrible night.  I noticed Parsons
didn't even stick around to see the end of the game...I don't blame him.
I hope he got a good night's sleep and will be back in form tonight.

--

- Andrew Brecher ([log in to unmask])  <insert disclaimer here>