From:
"Jason W. Roy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jason W. Roy
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 1995 00:42:08 -0600
  It seems rather strange to me that ESPN doesn't cover college hockey.
You can't get a highlight or even a score mentioned-You also will never
see a game televised- I don't even think they cover the national
championship game-if your lucky they might announce the winner just as
sportscentre is ending. On the other hand you will see about 1000 college
basketball games-im sure they'd  show an exibition j.v. game before they
show a Minn/Wisc game.- I'm curious hear your comments on this subject.

Jason Roy
(I have nothing against college basketball-just curious?)