From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 1991 15:34:50 GMT
I see that Les Habs have inked Les Kuntar to a deal; does this mean that
Gordon & Stauber are the only goalies left with Team USA, with Gilmore
returning to MSU?  Are any others rumored to be on call in case of injury?
Usually Team USA carries at least three goalies up until the Games.

I suppose it's also possible Kuntar has signed but remains with Team USA.

With the news on Hatcher, Gilmore, and now Kuntar, is there a list of players
who were cut or left the team?  Were there more than this?  Thanks...

- mike