From:
"David D. Flynn" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David D. Flynn
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 1995 14:44:04 -0500
David D. Flynn
Northeastern University
119 Cushing Hall
Boston, MA   USA
(617)-373-5263

To whom it may concern,

I have begun to receive the e-mail concerning college hockey. My intent
on e-mailing you earlier today was not to enroll myself, rather one of my
colleagues.  His e-mail address is       [log in to unmask]

Please unenroll me immediately, as these messages are taking up limited
disk space on my already over-burden server.

Sincerely,
David D. Flynn