From:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 1994 08:55:46 -0500
The new issue of Hockey Ink arrived yesterday.  There are articles on
several ex-college players.

Kip Miller, Denver Grizzlies (formerly Michigan State) - he is doing very
well with the Grizzlies, he's their top scorer and is one of the IHL's
top scorers (34 points in 22 games)

Chris & Peter Ferraro (formerly Maine) - the Atlanta Knights and the New
York Rangers are fighting over who should have the Ferraro brothers.  The
Rangers didn't sign them, so Atlanta did.  Also, the Rangers aren't
playing anyway.

Brian Rolston, Albany River Rats (formerly Lake Superior State) - his
problems from the lockout

Andy Shier, Richmond Renegades (formerly U. Wisconsin) - he had a very
good start to the season, but then went into a slump and is fighting his
way back

Tod Hartje, Nashville Knights (formerly Harvard) - covers his hockey
career and his good season so far with the Knights.  He's averaging 2
points per game and had a 5-point game.

I'm sure some of the other players they talked about are ex-college
players.  If you want me to check on a specific player, send me an
e-mail.  Hockey Ink covers the North American minor pro leagues and has
some coverage of European hockey.

Carol