From:
Alan Harder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alan Harder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 1994 14:56:42 -0500

 > Saying "This sux" in reference to the Canadian Jr. team getting one
 > of Michigan's players is lame.  Please get real here.

No, dude, you get real.  I would say "this sux" if he were an American
playing on the American Junior team, too.  I couldn't care less about
the National teams.  They are sucking scholarship players away from
the colleges who are paying their way through school.  Skimming the
best players from college hockey teams is lame.

 > By the way.
 > The World Junior Hockey Tournament runs from Dec. 26-Jan. 4.

Finally, some real information from you.  Why didn't you just reply
withj this information in the first place, instead of slandering me in
a public forum?

 > Also
 > by the way, I am a dual Canadian/American citizen, it is your
 > attitude I am flaming, not the US.

Right.  "American hubris" is not flaming the U.S.  Give it a rest.

 > I could just as easily have complained that there are three BU
 > players on the US team.  However, I am proud that they will be
 > there, even if the anticipated showdown with Minnesota will not be
 > all it could be.

I think it "sux" that they won't be where they rightfully belong.
However, I respect that you have a different opinion on the matter.
You, apparently have no respect for anyone else's opinion but your
own.

 > Cordially yours,

Cordially?  Since when?  You call flaming someone in public cordial?