From:
#1 Badger Fan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
#1 Badger Fan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 1994 18:41:00 -600
To anyone who can help,
        Would someone please give me updates on the game in Milwaukee
tonight?  I would be there, but I have to go to something called school in
the morning.  I would appreciate your help, and please send the results
via private e-mail.  Thank you.

        BTW, how about those Green Bay Phoenix.  It just goes to show you
that a good defense can defeat a great offensive player.  You probably
won't see the same type of play tonight from Bucky or tomorrow from
Marquette, but expect wins just the same.

U        U       W                     W *** TROY THIELE
U        U        W         W         W  *** LORAS COLLEGE (GO DUHAWKS!)
U        U         W       W W       W   *** One of the few college hockey fans
U        U          W     W   W     W    *** that resides in Iowa.
U        U           W   W     W   W     ***
U        U            W W       W W      *** "It's a great day for hockey" --
UUUUUUUUUU             W         W       *** "Badger" Bob Johnson
I'll take all the losses to Minnesota gladly, as long as Rose Bowls and
national championships keep coming our way (Of course, I'll take the W
against the state to our west as well).