From:
Daniel Falk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Falk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 1994 22:36:45 EST
Just a note about the Harvard v. Clarkson game.

Harvard  2
Clarkson 2 (ot)

The Clarkson penalty killing units did a very good job of stopping
the Crimson power play.  I believe referee Daniel Murphy called
not one but TWO consecutive penalties on Clarkson in the last 04:38
of period 3, when the teams were tied at 2.

04:38 Mueller ELBOWING
02:23 LeCavlier ROUGHING(?)

I just want to say that calling these two penalties in an important
game in regards to the regular seasons standings when both teams are
tied at two, LATE in the 3rd, was just poor.  Really poor.

I wonder if the Knights would have taken it at even strength?
I guess we'll never know.

The ECAC can surely do better than this?

Dan Falk