From:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 16:47:25 -0500
My box scores will usually have just the scoring
summary and a breakdown of the penalty/power-play
situations. There is no way in hell I'm going to
type in all those penalties.

Especially after I've gone through the trouble of
giving a goal-by-goal write-up.

I've got all the information at hand, too! But,
its as Mike said ... I can't see its importance so
therefore I warrant it as waste of my time.

I'm beginning to wonder if the game summaries are
worth the effort also.

Let me say another thing, I've got to hand it to
Mike for taking the time to write a nice
constructive explanation of how he determines what
he'll spend his volunteer efforts on ... and his
insightful guess on how I and other posters might
be thinking. If you detected aggravation on my
behalf in this post ... I can only shudder to
think what I might have writeen had I not read
Mike's response first.