From:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 12:43:28 -0500
>As far as I'm concerned, if you post a box without any penalties you
>might as well just post the score and not go to the extra work to post a
>incomplete/inadequate box.
>
>Anyone else agree or disagree?

As the editor of the Friends of UNH Hockey Newsletter, I agree.  My readers
like to have complete stats as a way of not only knowing which players are
performing well but also which players are playing like dung.  People are
surprised sometimes when certain players are sat down for a game or two but
is usually due to the way they play and taking stupid penalties is part of
it.  If we don't have the penalty stats how are people going know who the
culprits on their team are.

Greg Ambrose, UNH '72