From:
"Arthur C. Mintz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arthur C. Mintz
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 08:25:42 -0500
Not having anything more exciting to do at work today, I've been trying to
come up with the list of college hockey arenas I've been to. Without going
back and checking 30 years worth of records, here's what I've been able to
come up with:

COLLEGE HOCKEY ARENAS (either belonging to the institution, or used by the
institution as the site of its home games)

Brown (Meehan Auditorium)
Clarkson (Walker Arena)
Clarkson (Cheel Arena)
Colgate (Starr Rink)
Cornell (Lynah Rink)
Dartmouth (Thompson Arena)
Harvard (Bright Hockey Center)
Yale (Ingalls Rink)
Vermont (Gutterson Field House)
Rensselaer (RPI Field House / Houston Field House)
Union (Achilles Rink)
Army (Smith Rink)
Army (Tate Rink)
Princeton (Baker Rink)
St. Lawrence (Appleton Arena)

Maine (Alfond Arena)
Providence (Schneider Arena)
BU (Walter Brown Arena)
BC (Conte Forum)
Northeastern (Northeastern Arena / Matthews Arena)
Mass-Amherst (Mullins Center)

Michigan (Yost Arena)
Northern Michigan (Lakeview Arena)
Denver (DU Arena)
Wisconsin (Dane County Coliseum)
Minnesota (Mariucci Arena)
Air Force (Cadet Rink)
Colorado College (Broadmoor Arena*) - visited the building, but never
actually saw a game

Elmira College (Murray Athletic Center) - Div. III
Cortland State (PER Center) - Div. III

UBC (Thunderbird Arena)
Toronto (Varsity Arena)
Concordia (?)

OTHER ARENAS IN WHICH I'VE SEEN COLLEGE HOCKEY GAMES

Boston Garden (Boston)
Knickerbocker Arena (Albany)
Madison Square Garden (New York)
Riverfront Coliseum (Cincinnati)
PNE Agridome (Vancouver)
Hartford Civic Center (Hartford)
Onondaga County War Memorial (Syracuse)
1980 Olympic Arena (Lake Placid)
original Olympic Arena (Lake Placid)
Joe Louis Arena (Detroit)
Dann Rink (Nichols School, Buffalo) - for exhibition game in 1984 between
     Cornell and U. S. Olympic team
McNichols Arena (Denver)
Glens Falls Civic Center (Glens Falls)

Arthur C. Mintz          [log in to unmask]          (607) 255-1487
Manager, Development and Enhancements
Cornell Information Technologies /
     Administrative Systems & Distributed Technologies

"We will never understand anything until we have found some contradictions." -
   Niels Bohr