From:
Wallace Gobetz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wallace Gobetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 11:39:00 -0400
April 4, 1997 will be the date for the first ever University Challenge at
the Joe Louis Arena.  A NCAA Div. I All-Star team willl compete against
an all-star team from the Canadian Interuniversity Atheltic Union.  Next
year it will be expanded to a 2 game series (one in each country).  Only
native players can play for their countires (ie. a Canadian born U.S.
collegiate cannot play for the U.S.)

          __  _-==-=_,-.
         `--'\ \   <___/. "I am logged on,
              \ \\   " /   therefore I am"
               >=\\_/`<
   ____       /= |  \_|/
 _'    `\   _/=== \___/
| Wally Gobetz                           [log in to unmask] |
|      http://www.cris.com/~Gobetz/index.htm           |
| CAUTION: PROPER USE OF THE BRAIN IS NOT ENDORSED BY  |
|  FEDERAL GOVERNMENTS NOR  HUGE CORPORATIONS INVOLVED |
|  IN SERIOUS FINANCIAL PROFIT FROM A BRAINWASHED AND  |
|  ENSLAVED POPULATION. MILD DISCOMFORT MAY OCCUR AS   |
|  CONFUSING INDEPENDENT THOUGHT CHALLENGES POPULAR    |
|  VIEWS AROUND THE WORLD!                             |