From:
Mike Pattullo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pattullo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 13:16:39 -0600
I'm new to the list so if you've discussed this previously I apologize
in advance.

With all the discussion on the US winning the World Cup and players
who were part of the Canadian Juniors and the US College programs,
what does everybody think of the new USA Hockey program.  For those
who haven't heard, this program was announced during the Olympics and
will be based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.  It will be coached by Jeff
Jackson (former Lake Superior State coach). Assistant coach will be
Bob Mancini (former Michigan Tech coach).  Ann Arbor will be too warm
for these guys.

How much will USA Hockey pull from the Canadian Juniors program?  Do
many kids from the US make it into the Canadian Juniors program?  I am
under the belief that many of the kids who go to US colleges have
first spent a couple of years in the Canadian Juniors which implies
they will do the same with the USA Hockey program.  Anybody have any
other information on this program, like who they will play, where,
when, ...?
--
Mike Pattullo - getting my feet wet...