From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 1996 07:38:02 -0600
On Thu, 19 Sep 1996, Tony Biscardi wrote:

> This is why the article in the other Edmonton newspaper criticizing
> the Canadians was interesting.  I wonder what Barns thinks now?
> Obviously, the Journal was write, the Sun is eating crow.
>

> Arthur, any insight into this guy?

I, like 85% of newspaper readers in Edmonton, read the Journal rather
than the Sun.  You have an inkling as to why.  Sorry, no other insight
available.  For those in Boston think of the old Record American and
you've got the Sun pegged.

I *am* however looking forward to seeing the first game in history of the
Edmonton Ice tomorrow.  After a season (perhaps earlier) I might be able
to comment on your statements about team play vis a vis college and
junior players.  I've seen the isolated junior game until now but the
closest team had been the Red Deer Rebels, 175km away for me.

Arthur Berman [log in to unmask]
GO BU!!! GO ICE!!!