From:
Carl Sussman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carl Sussman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 21:23:14 -0400
Hello, Everyone--

I'm pleased to return to the list after a long summer's absence and have
two quick questions I'd like to ask:

1)  I'm new to the Harvard Hockey community and would like to know if
anybody familiar with it has information on the coverage of Crimson games
on radio and/or TV.

2) This question is really about the pros, but I'm dying of curiosity and
hope someone can help me out:
There is a common chant in the NHL (actually in college too, so this almost
ties in) involving  rhythmic clapping followed by a chant of, for example,
"Let's Go Rang-ers!" or "Let's Go Pen-guins!" etc.  Now, I've heard
Vancouver fans do a version of this but can't figure out what they're
saying.  Neither 'Vancouver' nor 'Cannucks' seems to fit the rhythm.  Can
anyone in the know enlighten me?

Thanks in advance.

Carl

Carl Sussman                                              Harvard Law School

[log in to unmask]                             Class of '99