From:
"Gary G. Robinson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 19:34:44 -0500
> Approved-By: Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]> who wrote:
>
> Following the discussion on NMU's move, I can't help but reflect on how
> fortunate we are here in Hockey East. All this talk about travel distance
> has led me to appreciate how difficult the western/central teams have it.
> Even the ECAC has many enormous milage gaps between rinks.
>

>Remember, Kristine was writing about travel from Houghton and Houghton is a long
ways from anywhere, geographically-speaking.  I live outside of Ann Arbor and,
with the exception of NMU I can be at any league arena within 5 hours, even LSSU.
MSU, UM, WMU, ND, BGSU are all within 2 hrs. travel time.  For most CCHA fans,
following your favorite team on the road is a routine and enjoyable way to
spend a weekend.

Gary G. Robinson, MSU `80
Dexter, Michigan