From:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 1996 10:43:02 -0400
    A little over two months before BU's Terriers face off against Minn.
Looks like Minnesota will be 0-1 going into their big series with CC. I
know one thing ... I can hardly wait for the hockey action to start. So,
hopefully we can talk some real hockey on this list instead of the name
for the Championship Cup or what schools have the best Chemical
Engineering programs.

  I found a pretty decent URL for you web-footed hockey nuts. Its on The
Hockey News' pages and lists all the NHL team's depth charts. You can
find it at http://transc.com/hockey/fw96/depth.htm. Interesting facts can
be found there and may be helpful in determining when your favorite
college players might break the NHL ranks.

   For instance, did you know the Shawn Bates of BU and Ryan Golden
of Lowell are 10th and 11th on the Bruins' center list. Bonin is 17th on the
Penguins' center list and St. Louis isn't to be found on anyone's lists?
Looks like Holzinger will be brought up soon (if he hasn't already ..).

   Does anyone know anything on this Brad Norton of Lowell who is on
Edmonton's defense list? Is he related to their #1 defenseman Jeff
Norton?

Go Riverhawks!!!

Paul.