From:
"MIKE T. CORBETT" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MIKE T. CORBETT
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 11:01:01 -0600
hello again,

some more quesitons for all of you.
i know coach guentzal wants to be a head coach in the wcha,but why not
UNO? he could start the program his way and run it his way or is it a
money issue? he makes good cash at UM and i figure the salary is about
$75,000 a year at UNO. i figure that because it is about the average of
wcha coaches today.  more thoughts: i thought coach Guentzal loved Omaha
when he was there too.  for some reason it just does not make sense to me
that he would drop out. he is a great coach and would make the wcha
stronger and also it would make college hockey stronger too.

just some more thoughts. please reply and let me know what you think.

as for people inquiring about the pioneer next season i will give
everyone the scoop when i get back from my vacation.i am leaving tomorrow
i am going back home to wisconsin for a week. so stay tuned  but here is a hint we only lost 3
players and we should contend for the top 2 or 3 if we don't fad like we
did this season.

later
 mike #21