From:
John-Andrew Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John-Andrew Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 08:20:38 EST
Brian Urick, the Freshman forward for the Irish, was chosen by the Edmonton
Oilers. He was taken in the fifth round, the 114th pick overall, I believe.
He's a good goal scorer with pretty good feet. We all know the type of
players Sather goes after, so it's a great compliment to Brian. He's a hard
worker and intelligent player. We hope he finds the net more often here for
Notre Dame, the program needs a lift.

John-Andrew Murphy
Fredonia State - 1993
SUNYAC Champions: 1994, 1995