From:
Nathan Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 May 1996 17:00:47 -0400
Well I am several weeks into the project now.  I have been able to
construct a work timeline around which I can start more detailed
research.  I also have an ever growing list of people who have been part
of our program at BGSU.  The first calls to various people are going out
today, and will continue through the end of the summer.

Aiding things are my trusty laptop along with the recent exercise in
consumer overkill that is the new computer system I have bought.

As always all comments, suggestions, advice, or snide jokes are welcome!

Nathan W.L. Boyle
President, Undergraduate Alumni Association
Mileti Alumni Center
BGSU
Bowling Green, Ohio 43403
(419) 372-6849
FAX (419) 372-7697

FYI, BGSU's club team won its first game 10-3 against Fenn College
November 6, 1964.
Gordon T. Morris-Coach/Player/Founder