From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 1996 18:44:42 -500
Curtis T. wrote:

>      Regarding,
> >BU Recruits
> >Dan Lacouture
> >Natick, MA
> >South Hadley High School
> >F       6'3"    195
>
>      Dan is(was) a member of the Eastern Junior Hockey League's
> (US Junior A) Junior Whalers (formerly known as the Springfield
> Pics, but that's another story).
<deleted>
> But maybe you knew all that- it was just too many times
> seeing him listed as South Hadley High...

I only posted the information I was given.  As may have been noticed,
I did not give any statistics, ranking or other information on hockey
skills of the players.  That is because I was not given any such
information.

As for listing the last high school a player attended, BU has done
that for at least the last ten years.  Look at any BU roster and you
will see the player's high school and hometown, even when they have
played hockey elsewhere during high school (like Bob Lachance), or have
played junior hockey between high school and BU (like Brendan Walsh).

Sean Pickett

Congratulations to the Terriers' softball team for winning the NAC
Championship, tying the school record for wins in a season and going
2-2 in their first ever NCAA Tournament.